tyler dean. twenty two. michigan, usa. college student. i am obsessed and in love with britney jean spears and buffy the vampire slayer. always have been, always will be. i also love veronica mars, lana del rey, lindsay lohan, and one direction. this blog is occasionally inappropriate. you've been warned. 18+
If you’re lesbian and you fall for a guy
If you’re gay and you fall for a woman
If you’re bisexual and you have a preference for girls
If you’re bisexual and you have a preference for guys
If you’re pansexual and have a preference
What’s not fine is telling someone they can’t love another person because it doesn’t fit into the confinements of a label.
Hey! Did you know:
- sex is okay
- so is masturbation
- watching porn won’t make you impure
- one night stands are okay too
- having sex with multiple people doesn’t make you a slut
- even 3-somes or group sex and orgies are a-okay
- sex with the same gender is alright
- not having sex doesn’t make you a prude
- your body your choice no matter your gender
- shaming other people for who they have sex with, how much they have sex, and even their kinks make you NOT okay!
Welcome to America, where everyone is equal except everyone.
Honey Boo Boo and her family are happy, she isn’t doing anything more embarrassing than your standard blush-inducing family photo album stuff and her parents are literally putting every single dollar they make from the show into a college savings for their children and all the gifts she gets from fans get donated to LGBT youth shelters what possible bone could you have to pick with these people other than the fact that you find them slightly abrasive